Heritage Hall, located in the heart of the Madison Downtown National Register of Historic Places, invites you to enjoy your special day in a beautifully restored and elegantly furnished 1811 Greek Revival Home.
Heritage Hall, steeped in more than two hundred years of history and romance, offers an elegant place for brunches, luncheons, showers, rehearsal dinners, receptions and small weddings.
Whether you are tossing your bouquet from the grand staircase or from the Antebellum columned front porch, listening with rapt attention as toasts are being offered at a rehearsal dinner,or enjoying a luncheon as you honor your bridesmaids, you will be adding pages of beautiful memories to your book.
Madison, Georgia is a unique small Southern town with well-preserved Antebellum and Victorian Homes and Cottages. You and your guests will enjoy leisurely strolls on the streets and relaxing swings in Town Park. Our restaurants will please your palates. You may also enjoy shopping for things both old and new in a variety of shops. Please let us talk with you about your particular needs and show you our facility.
- Seated Parlor Wedding – Maximum guests
- Front Lawn tented or open – Capacity 200+
- Garden with brick paved patio, tented or open Capacity 200+
- Garden with brick paved patio, tented or open, with tables and chairs Capacity 200+
- Seated luncheon or dinner in house – Maximum 50 guests