Craig Neidlinger, Solo Guitarist
Classical guitar music is very conducive to weddings. I have been performing at weddings for almost 30 years. There is no other ambience quite like it. I have performed during processionals, the actual ceremony, and the recessional. I can also offer my services for the reception as well.
The choice of pieces I play provide the perfect backdrop to your special day. If there is a particular piece you would want me to perform during the ceremony, I will be happy to accommodate your request. I provide demos of several more of my pieces, as -well- as a full length CD at no extra charge. If a piece for any certain part of your wedding can not be decided upon, I will be happy to arrange an appointment in my studio to assist in your choice(s). In other words, I’ll play some suggestions personally for you.
Some venues I have played at are:
- The Taylor-Grady House in Athens, Ga
- The Gaithor Plantation, Newborn, Ga.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Greensboro, Ga.
- The Higdon House Estate, Greensboro, Ga.
- The Plantation in Reynolds Plantation, Greensboro, Ga.
- Madison Oaks Mansion , Madison, Ga.
- The Overlook at Greatwaters, Reynolds Plantation
- Cuscowilla Resort, Eatonton, Ga.
I have played numerous outdoor ceremonies also.
Most important to me is that this is Your Day!
My job is to make this day as special for you as I can, and I know exactly how to do it!
For more information, call Craig at 706-342-3049.